Friday, August 01, 2014

Cocoa Daisy August Modern + Vintage Kit Reveal

Good Morning!  Excited to reveal my most favorite projects I've made using the August Modern + Vintage kits at Cocoa Daisy.  

I got all of the kits this time, and so glad I did.  The patterned papers are full of modern and a vintage vibe, and very easy to work with.  I actually did not want to stop working with the kit.  

This layout uses all of the kits except for Day In the Life.  A very trendy technique of putting patterned paper behind a cut file, which all cut files are free to subscribers.  Will have a post on Cocoa Daisy how I edited these origami cranes.
My next layout is my Main Kit only layout, with the addition of a circles mask with modeling paste, watercolors, and gesso.  This is a wishing wall at the Hangout in Gulfshores, AL.  This was my layout for the challenge for our house warming crop to use circles and triangles on one project.
And last is my Project Life spread.  The kits are full of color, and not your typical brown and tan for Vintage.  But for this spread, it came out soft, and I LOVE that about the kits.  I also used some of the printables for August here, those are also free to subscribers.

I used the Day in the Life, its Add-On, and Thrift Shop for this spread.
A few closeups of the printables, cards, and embellishments.
These kits were super popular for subscribers on reveal day.  You can take a look at all of the kits and the new Project Art kit here, they are on sale now!

Be sure to subscribe to Cocoa Daisy Newsletter so you don't miss anything.   Just scroll all the way down and on the right to enter your email.  There is a new monthly online magazine and coming soon will be a Planner kit to go with your A4 or Personal size Filofax or other planner!  I'm super excited about this.  I ordered a personal size Filofax so I can be ready!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I'm swooning over the first layout! I LOVE the cranes and that great flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Patricia!! You rocked the kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow that cut file looks amazingly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Love how you used the cranes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!