Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pink Paislee Summer Solstice Series

Hello Friends.  I have slacked on the blog again.  Summer has a way of doing that.

But...I have lots of scrapping and lots to share.

If you love Summer and Summer scrapbooking as much as me, then be sure to check out the Pink Paislee blog.  For 20 days the team is scrapbooking Summer memories with the new Solstice collection, which is starting to hit the stores now!

Here is my first layout with the collection.  Please click here of details and download the PDF to recreate this layout.


Onto my next Pink Paislee Solstice Layout (I wanted one layout from the beach and another from our favorite summer activity, swimming.  And I always wanted one layout with mixed media and one without).

Please click here for all details and a download the PDF to recreate this layout.

The entire team has been doing layouts for all 20 days of #summersolsticeseries on the Pink Paislee blog.  So be sure you visit each post and download the PDFs.  When you get Pink Paislee Solstice, you will be ready to scrap those Summer memories, and be sure to share on the Pink Paislee Facebook page or Instagram and tag #pinkpaislee. 

Enjoy the rest of your Summer!  Back to school next week for us.  I'm not letting of Summer just yet though! 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love the splashes of gold and the cute motifs (anchor, palm tree). And I'm glad to hear that you're having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are awesome, Patricia! Such a great use of the collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts! I love the die cuts, and the gold splatter in the first one, and great movement in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! love these layouts Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh me, too, Patricia! It is so much harder to blog in summer.
    I love your pages with this line and I am so looking forward to getting it!
    And your Cocoa Daisy pages are absolutely fabulous, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!