Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pink Paislee Solstice Summer Beach Album Cut Files

Hello!  This post is for Amy, who asked about the cut files I used for my Summer Beach album I posted here using Pink Paislee's new Solstice collection.
Here's the pockets and folders from the Silhouette shop I used:
Pocket Folder Design #33215 - Love this one, you could make a whole mini with this.
And the last pocket I used, I cannot tell the original design name.  I tweaked it to make it a little different.  Sharing it with you so you can download the exact same one I used.  Just click here to download.  I just punched my own hole.
Hope this helps, Amy.  

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the summer paper Basic Grey had out either last year or in 2012 it had the same colors and similar designs. Oh I must have that paper. Great album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another stunning project....love all the pockets

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute album!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!