Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Elle's Studio July Gallery and Kit Reveal - Part 2

Hello, back again to share the other two projects I did for the Elle's Studio Inspiration gallery using the July kit, cut files, stamps, and the Shine collection.
 I started with watered down gelatos for the background, then masked with Distress ink (the circles), then added stamping.  The circle stamps are from the Shine - Happiness Is Stamp set.

And then last, is my Project Life, week 20.  I used a Bath and Body Works card for my weekly title card.  Mixed in April and May kits with the July kit here since it worked for Mother's Day and end of school year.



Thank you for stopping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Love love your projects so much as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great projects! I love that first layout, so light and bright, and all the tags in the PL spread are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty layout! love the cut leaf and your coloring, great feel for the beach photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that layout! Cute PL pages too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your awesome projects, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! LOVE the colors and that beach picture! Pretty PL pages too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the perspective on your photo and your PL way to keep going--little behind with summer but I'll get there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveyour projects !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh this layout is just perfect! The soft watercolors, the distress ink on top and then the stamping!! and that Silhouette cut ... awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!