Friday, July 25, 2014

Cocoa Daisy August Modern + Vintage Sneaks

I cannot believe it is time already for a new kit at Cocoa Daisy.  Join me Sunday night at 9 p.m. EST, as I will be hosting reveal night!  My first, so be gentle.  Would love to meet you and chat, and, of course, hear what kits you decided to purchase.  I got them ALL!

Onto my sneaks.  Definitely felt a modern + vintage feel from these kits with lots of pops of color.  Honestly, these are my most favorite projects...ever!  Especially one layout.

Main kit only sneak:  (if you were part of the crop this past weekend, you saw this layout)
This next layout uses all of the kits, except for the Day in the Life.  This one uses almost every single pattern paper from the kits, so you can get a good feel for the colors.
And these last sneaks are from the Day in the Life, its Add-On, and Thriftshop add-on.
See you Sunday night!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. All the repeated shapes (triangles, squares) in these sneaks definitely caught my eye. I'm sure the completed pages, when revealed, are gonna be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooooooooooove what I see so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it !!! the colors caught my eye !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!