Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Project Life, Weeks 2 and 3

Hey, Everyone!  Okay, I thought I had taken a lot of pictures with friends and new friends, but didn't.  But I still wanted them ALL in my Project Life.  Just want to be able to flip through this and remember every detail.

So week 2 and 3 are mostly about CHA.  Used Mostly Studio Calico's January PL and Main kit with a little of some of their December PL kit.


I hope next time to take more photos with friends.   As beautiful as the product is, nothing compares to meeting online scrap friends in person.


Week 3, Sunday was my last day (a mistake I won't make again).  I would love to stay longer just to hang out more with friends.  And have to say how lucky/blessed and thankful I am to have gotten to go.  Doesn't seem real.  All of these are favorite photos, but I just love the one with Diana Waite and Heather Leopard as we are standing under the American Crafts banner.  The lighting was terrible and looked better as BW, but just love that.  Teams are great, but the relationships are even better.

The weeks did not fall side by side but on reverse sides, so all individual pages.
And I had more I wanted in there, so instead of an insert, I just added another Design "A" worked out perfectly.   Had to include being back home and those details.
Funny story about that Furby...will have to post about later.  LOL
Until next year!  And I have to say, even though I have just one child, I realized how much I needed that break and get away.  Wish I could do more of that, or bottle that feeling up.  I was so refreshed coming back.  It was something just for me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl. I just love, love your project life spreads. See the pix of you and Nicole and Jennie, just make me so happy that ya'll got to not only meet up irl, but got to live together. So, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great detail and wonderful pictures!!! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PL pages. Love that top picture of your daughter. And it looks like you had a lot of fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wish I could have gone to CHA, looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pages, Patricia! CHA looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully will get there some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous spreads, Patricia! It looks like you had a blast and I'm so jealous I didn't get to go :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!!!! Loving the CHA pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!