Friday, February 07, 2014

Love Note | Pink Paislee

Hey, Everyone.  I have a heart-felt layout to share that I did for Pink Paislee.  This was posted on the Pink Paislee blog yesterday for the series called Designer's Lab.  I show photos and talk about how the layout came together.  So head over there for more details.

(I don't know what it is, but Blogger will make my photos darker.  This one is darker but the original is lighter.)
I had a completely different idea for this layout, hearts were involved, but I love how this came out.  Completely inspired by the product.
 This is using mostly the Color Wash collection.  The graph paper is from Hey Kid.  The stickers and some of the stamps are from the Sentiment Series.
 This is a very light, delicate layout.  I love the focus on the photo and the feelings behind this layout.  A favorite.
Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, blogger does that to my blog too. Everything I post is darker. I can't work it out!
    Anyway, I wanted to say I really love this layout. The design is so unique and so delightful! Pinned it of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem :(.
    Love the soft feel of this layout! The colors, the photo, the design ... Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia! I really like your layout and your heartfelt story behind it. Touches my heart. The design is so creative and beautiful, too. Simply amazing, my friend. Happy LOVE month to you and your wonderful family!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. I am a new follower! I also have a daughter from China. She is 11 years old. Our wait was close to 2 years due to the SARs virus. I have a 16 year old biological daughter and Abby. I could not envision my life without either of my daughters! I applaud your decision to adopt. Adoption has forever changed my life. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and pretty, Patricia! :)
    I am not always happy with my blogger photos either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet page, Patricia!! Beautiful use of the Color Wash collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such bold use of elements, yet so so subtle. Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!