Monday, February 10, 2014

Elle's Studio February Gallery Inspiration and Kit


 Hello Everyone!  The Elle's Studio February kit is available to purchase.   And there's exclusive add-on wood veneers you can purchase as well.  Loved working with both of these this month and know you will too.
Here is what I did with the February kit and Wood Veneer kit.
I used Versamark ink and embossed the wood veneer card in gold, then used the February kit, more veneers, the Love You More Stamps and the Gossamer blue/Elle's Studio stamps.  And used the new alphas in all the colors for the cover.  Love those.
I printed a photo to fit on the back of the cards and then stitched around in gold thread.  So each page has the same base and flow.
Then I punched a hole in the top and ran a piece of seam binding through to hold together.  Very quick and easy mini album.
Next, I had fun with the Love You More stamps and the February cut files for Valentine's for my daughter's class friends.
I had 25 of these to do, so I did not get detailed on them.  To cut the bag/envelope, I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Treat Pocket.  Using the Silhouette sketch pens and the February cut files, I made the tag to put on the back.
Filled glassine bags with the Valentine's and more goodies.
Next, I wanted to dig into the new Everyday Moments collection.  It is a perfect collection to document our routine of going to Menchies.
In the Silhouette software, I grouped several triangles together, but on a few, I erased the back line, so that the triangle would not cut all the way through.  Then I flapped those up or down to add some fun and dimension.
 I used the new wood veneer and stamps that go with this collection as well as the new letters.  
Head over to Elle's Studio today as the kits are $9.99 for the just today, then go up to $11.99 tomorrow.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning projects!! That mini is amazing, love the gold thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many great projects! I love that little tag mini, the embossing on the wood veneer card is so pretty, and love the little treats and all those triangles/diamonds on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects Patricia!! That mini is so cute and the Valentine's treats came out great! And I love the diamond shapes you used on your layout! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ... you totally rocked that little kit!
    <3 <3 <3 all your projects!! You combine everything so wonderfully!!
    Awesome job, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Patricia! I could sit here all day and look at more and more of the details on these awesome projects! Love the triangle flaps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects Patricia. Looks like you and Elle are a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little mini. I looove your layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!