Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hey Gorgeous You Are Absolutely Fabulous | Pink Paislee

Well, no snow for us yesterday.  We waited anxiously, but nothing, just sleet.

I had so much fun with my first assignment for Pink Paislee.  My post is about "Title Tricks."  You can read more about it on the Pink Paislee blog here.  
I knew I would love this collection.  This is the Hey Kid collection.  The banner is from Color Wash collection.
I used a cut from from the Pink Paislee cutting files store called Tail Titles to cut part of my title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Everything about this is "absolutely fabulous", Patricia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout! Loving this collection and those transparency pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, colorful page!!!
    Hope everything is ok down there with the weather.
    Sleet isn't much fun either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ... this is so gorgeous!! Love your design!!
    And all those bright and colorful embellies! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable page, Patricia!! Such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colors. Now I have to go and really take a look at that line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!