Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello My Chickadee | American Crafts

This is a layout from 2012, but got picked up for publication in Scrapbook Trends and I never got to share.  It's one of my favorites, so I wanted to share.

Emma was about 2 1/2 holding her best friend Ghostie.  This is using the 5th & Frolic line from American Crafts.
 I welded a frame and the title together in Silhouette Studio, making it large enough for the 8.5x11 layout.
Have a great weekend!  And Happy Chinese New Year!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. awww! the layout is wonderful, but the photo is especially cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such ana dorable photo. I love the emphasis added by the large frame. The way you welded the title and frame together is so cool and creative! :-)
    Have a great week end!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the Hello and congrats on the publication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable! I love what you did with this cute, cute photo! She is growing by leaps and bounds, Patricia. And congrats on it being published, too! You are rocking the scrapping world, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Patricia!! Love that sweet photo and the Hello banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the publication, Patricia! Love what you did with the text and frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!