Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily - 14, 15, 16, and 18

Quick post of the latest December Daily pages.

I ended up moving that green chevron bag.  Day 14 is a 2-page spread.
Day 15 - just one picture with a page protector embellished as a divider.
And there's the green chevron bag...if anything, it's pretty ;)
The "Adore Him" was a church flier.  I scanned it and changed it to black and white, printed it to the size I wanted, cut and sewed a page protector around it, but put journaling on the back before I did that.
I did add some sparkle to the church flier before I sewed it up.  The Joy to the World cut out is from Ormolu.
The nativity scene was a picture I took from Celebration in the Oaks.  I wanted that to be the focus...So I used a piece of transparency, brushed on some diamond stickles and sprinkled sequins and stars on top...after it dried, I added the 16, then slipped it into the 4x6 pocket.
Emma's snowman she painted.  It is poster size, so this is an iPhone photo, and I printed it to the size I wanted.
Pictures I had taken of some of the packages coming in that I had ordered.
Everything from these days didn't happen on that day, except for Day 15...doing DD like this is really working for me!

I have three more projects to share...one from Carta Bella and two from American Crafts.

We are off to Emma's school program today! 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty pages!
    We have the Christmas program for our kids today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I got stuck at the cover ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think day 14 is my favorite so far! Love ow you used the starburst with the snowflake and gems. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous! i love all the sweet details and layers- each entry is just super cool eye candy! LOVE Emma's snowman painting- my daughter's art is some of my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, G! And thank you about Emma's artwork. I could just have an album with her artwork and love it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!