Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Carta Bella LO and Card; Paper Issues New Theme

The colors in the Traditions collection from Carta Bella caught my eye right away.  Love all the rich patterns and colors

To start my layout, I was inspired by these images on Pinterest

And that is where the layout started...
I cut several triangles in different sizes and patterns, then layered them on top of one another, then grouped together.  I did some fussy cutting and adhered some of the cuts with pop dots.
We always celebrate our adoption day...we call it "Happy Family Day," and we were able to celebrate with Merrin and her family...so it was a very special day for all of us.
Next, I have a wintery card using Winter Fun.  Colors and textures are my favorites, so this was another collection I loved working with.  
You can also read more about how I made the card on the Carta Bella blog.
Paper Issues new theme is up...50 Shades of Basic Grey...yes, you read that right!  And Basic Grey is our sponsor!!!  There are three prizes, not just one!  So if you have anything using Basic Grey or just the color grey, link up here and have a chance to win.  Stop over in the Paper Issues store, stock up and save with 20% off:
Will be sharing my December Daily so far...will get pictures and post this Friday.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Holy smokes- your work is *seriously* art. Seriously. Have you ever considered doing collage pieces tha wasn't branded? NOT that you should stop your current work, not at all. But seeing beautiful things like this makes me wonder about the amazing things you might be able to do on a much larger scale, with different art supplies. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the addition of the triangles! Great lift from your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! I love how you found your inspiration too, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous Patricia!! Love seeing your inspiration! You are SO good with the little details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!